Sweet Pete parties can get even sweeter! The Unicorns Rule themed birthday is a party everyone can believe in! This party is recommended for ages 5 and up and includes a magical and interactive candy making experience, with extended time, unicorn themed decor and additional activities. Food is also available to add on.
Listed below are all the details of this party package, pricing and how to schedule this party:
Unicorns Rule Birthday Party Package Includes
- Minimum 10 people and max 45
- 2 hour long magical unicorn horn candy making experience hosted in our private Candy Room or Chocolate Room
- Party bag to take home candy that is made during the party
- Unicorn toy, and take home unicorn/rainbow cup
- Ice cream cake, lemonade and water for each participating child
- Unicorn themed tableware and regular balloons
- Water and lemonade
- Tour of store including our candy kitchen or time for opening presents
- Downloadable invitations to send out
- Attendant for set up and clean up
- Food available through MLG Restaurant.
$38 per person
All parties are a 10 person minimum. If you have less than 10 people you will still be charged for 10. There is a non-refundable deposit of $75 to reserve your date and room. This deposit will go towards the total cost due the day of the party. After we receive your deposit, a party coordinator will contact you within 48 hours to finalize the details.
To book this package and pay your deposit, you will want to choose between the "CANDY" themed or "CHOCOLATE" themed rooms. Choose the unicorn birthday party option in the drop down. Pick your date and time and add to cart. Proceed to check out.
Click here to book Unicorns Rule Party in the CANDY ROOM
Click here to book the Unicorns Rule Party in the CHOCOLATE ROOM
- Decorations are provided for this party, however we will accommodate a 10 minute set up for simple outside decor if you would like to add to what is provided.
- There is a $35 cake fee to bring an outside cake. This party package does come with an ice cream cake from Sweet Pete's.
- No other food or drinks are allowed to be brought inside. Food from the restaurant inside the building can be added when booking this party. See above for additional activities and food options. These can be added when your party coordinator contacts you.
- There is no charge for adult chaperones, as they do not participate.
Seating is provided for the children. A party for 10 kids will have 10 chairs and 10 place settings. There is standing room for adults and guests. They are welcome to check out the store, cafe, and dessert bar.
- Adult party host must be with party at all times and is responsible for children that are dropped off by parents.
- Please choose quantity 1 when booking the party on this website.
Interested in other party package options? Click here to view our standard and deluxe party options.
Have a child under 5? Click here to view our Toddler Parties.
Interested in a hosting family, friends, or co-workers for a private candy making experience but not a birthday? Check out our full list of packages or rent a room by the hour.
For any additional information please call (855) SWT-PETE (855-798-7383).