7/19/18 UPDATE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
If you have purchased tickets already please make sure to show up at the time block you have chosen. You will not be able to come in early.
Ticket holders click here for more info
Date and Time: Friday, July 20th from 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Join us for a block party that's sure to be a #gummygoodtime! Our 2nd annual Rock the Block Gummy Fest will be held again at our downtown Jacksonville location, where guests will wander through 7 different gummy lands, sample a huge variety of gummies and enjoy activities paired with each gummy land theme.
This is a ticketed event and all persons over the age of 1 year old must be paid for in advance. General admission is $5 and limited VIP tickets are $20. Tickets are paired to arrival times. Please pick a ticket arrival time and show up at that time for entrance into the event. There is no time limit once you are inside the event, and participants can plan on 1 to 1.5 hours to enjoy everything. Tickets are limited in quantities and times and are non-refundable. Event is rain or shine. We are unable to guarantee walk-up admission day of the event.
$5 General Admission tickets include:
- 1 FREE swag gift for kids
- 7 themed gummy lands including The Rockin' Block, The Sour Patch, Land of the Lost, Tropical Island, Land of Misfits, Cocktail Coast and Fantasy Garden
- 20+ Gummy Samples
- Live Candy Demos
- Live music, mechanical shark riding, inflatables and awesome activities
$20 VIP tickets (5pm-7pm) include:
- Specialty "Shark Tank" gummy cocktail created by the Candy Apple Cafe and Cocktails
- Small bites including mini corndogs, assorted chips and dips
- Private space and access to cash bar
- And of course access to all of Gummy Fest
- *VIP area will only be open from 5-7pm
Reservations inside The Candy Apple Cafe are strongly recommended for this night. You can book those reservations here.
For parking information click here