Designed for young users who are beginning their explorations into observation, the Discovery™ Juno 50mm Telescope is a great starter instrument for both daytime nature watching and nighttime moon gazing. Easy to use, the refractor telescope has an aperture of just under 2 inches and comes with two interchangeable eyepieces that provide magnifications of 18x and 28.8x. Its alt-azimuth mount allows for smooth positioning, and the included tripod provides reliable stability. A star map is included to aid in object identification, and a hard case provides added security for the scope and its accessories when in transit or storage.
- With the 50mm aperture, you can explore the Moon’s cratered surface and see intriguing planet features like Jupiter’s Galilean moons or Saturn’s rings.
- Two interchangeable eyepieces give you magnifications of 18x and 28.8x.
- Alt-azimuth mount is easy to operate and allows you to navigate the sky smoothly.
- Use the included star map and astronomy software to find objects in the night sky.
- Hard case provides for easy transport and storage.