Sweet Pete's Fundraising Opportunities
Sweet Pete's offers the sweetest way to drive revenue for your school or organization. Choose from Spirit Nights or Fundraising Sales.
Sweet Spirit Nights
Sweet Spirit nights are available for non-profit groups on Tues, Wed and Thursdays after 4:00 pm between August 15th - October 15th and during the month of January.
Each participant pays $8.00 for a candy camp. The non-profit group keeps $4.00. 15% of all purchases made by your participants during the candy camp are donated to your organization. This includes purchases in Sweet Pete's Candy, Pete's Over the Top Toy Shop and Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor. Groups will also receive 10% from purchases at the Candy Apple Cafe and Cocktails during your event.
1. Schedule a night for your fundraising event
2. Download fliers, social graphics and an email to promote your event.
3. Make candy, have fun and earn money for your organization.
4. Shop and earn even more money!
*Please allow three weeks to promote your spirit night. Book early, as dates are limited!
- Non-Profit Groups can sell caramels, chocolates and candies from Sweet Pete's Candy.
- Groups will keep 40% of their total fundraiser sales.
- Perfect all year. Special seasonal fundraisers are available for Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter.
*Please note that we require 7 business days to fill fundraiser sales orders once the final order is received. Please allow for shipping time if local pick up is not available.
To start the approval process for fundraising, please fill out the information in the form below.
Once your group is approved a Sweet Pete's fundraising specialist will contact you to set up a fundraiser that meets your groups needs.