Sweet Dinner Party
Sweet dinner party
a plate of food
man making sweets
Sweet Candy & Dinner Party
The Sweet Pete's Sweet Dinner Party is perfect to celebrate special occasions. Let us make your party easy and wonderful. Great for Graduation Parties, Retirement Parties, Corporate Events & More!
37.00 per person (20.00 Candy Experience & 17.00 Dinner) Min: 10 guests
- 2.5 Hours in a Private Room
- 45 Minute Candy Making Experience- Choose from Lollipops, Gummis, Taffy, Chocolate Bars or Truffles.
- Full Service Dinner
Choose from the entrees below.
- Stuffed Dodo: A grilled chicken breast stuffed with Goat cheese, topped with balsamic glazed mushrooms, walnuts and served with roasted herb potatoes and a seasonal vegetable.
- Red Fish: A blackened red fish filet, pan-seared, served with roasted herb potatoes and a seasonal vegetable.
- Bobby King's Jambalaya: Plentiful amounts of Andouille sausage, chicken & shrimp in Chef Bobby's masterfully created Jambalaya sauce, served over a bed of white rice (substitute tofu for a vegetarian option).
- Cajun Chicken Pasta: Penne pasta & grilled chicken breast, tossed in a creamy Cajun sauce (substitute tofu for a vegetarian option)
- Includes: Tea, Water, Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite
18% Gratuity to be added to food portion of all parties.
Add Salads (3.00 per person)
Add Appetizers (5.00 per person) Deviled eggs, Fried Pickles, Caprese Skewers & Fried Okra. Served family style.
Dessert Display: (6.00 per person)
Buckets of Beer (15.00/6 Beers) Choice of Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lt, Corona, Mich Ultra
Wine (20.00/Bottle) Choice of Merlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon.
Full Bar Service Available upon request with 100.00 alcohol minimum
Alcoholic Beverages can also be purchased individually in the 10/Six Grille bar.
Check out the Private Dining Menu to order your lunch/dinner options. No payment is required until the day of your event.