Are you shopping for a gift for a chocolate lover? Whether you're looking for a birthday gift, a thank you gift, or you just want to surprise someone you care about, there's no better gift than rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate. From chocolate variety packs to gourmet chocolate treats and kits, here are 10 chocolate gift ideas that will blow them away.
1. Dark Chocolate Bar Variety PackSweet Pete's chocolate bars are made with fine dark Belgium chocolate and packaged in a signature red and white box. These chocolate bars are above and beyond what you will find on a store shelf; each bar packs a presentational punch with an assortment of nuts swirled into the chocolate.
The variety pack includes six bars: solid dark chocolate, cashew dark chocolate, pecan dark chocolate, peanut dark chocolate, raisin dark chocolate, and almond dark chocolate. At $18, this vegan-friendly gift is sure to impress.
2. Milk Chocolate-Dipped Cape Cod Potato ChipsChocolate-covered potato chips are an American original and the perfect blend of sweet and salty. Also known as chippers, it's believed that chocolate-dipped potato chips originated in North Dakota where they are still enjoyed as an appetizer, dessert, and snack. Sweet Pete's milk chocolate potato chips are made from all-natural Cape Cod potato chips that have been dipped in high-quality gluten-free milk chocolate. Gift these tasty chippers alone or add a beautiful bowl to complete your gift.
3. Pete's Signature Peanut Butter MeltawaysMeltaways are a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Sweet Pete's signature peanut butter meltaways are made with rich whipped peanut butter and creamy white chocolate for a melt-in-your mouth surprise.
Pete's meltaways have a unique fudgy consistency and they are made with all-natural ingredients. Nothing quite compares to these cloud-like treats! Pete's meltaways also come in a dark chocolate variety.
4. Chocolate-Dipped StrawberriesSweet Pete's chocolate-dipped strawberries combine the naturally sweet delight of dried strawberries with the velvety goodness of creamy milk chocolate. Chocolate-covered fruit is a perfect gift for any celebration.
These sweet treats make the perfect hostess gift, baby shower present, and office gift exchange idea. Sweet Pete's chocolate-dipped strawberries are available in two sizes: a small 4.5-ounce cube of treats or a party-size 5-pound container.
5. Dark Chocolate Rose PetalsAre you shopping for a chocolate lover who loves trying new experiences? Surprise the person who always seems to be whipping up new chocolate creations on their own with Sweet Pete's dark chocolate rose petals.
Rich dark chocolate is infused with natural rose petal oil for a truly sensuous experience. The natural rose oil imparts a delicate herb flavor to the dark chocolate to produce a smooth, rich chocolate with a bit of spice.
6. Chocolate It's A Girl/Boy LollipopsLooking for the perfect gift or treat to bring to a baby shower? Delight guests and the mommy-to-be with all-natural chocolate lollipops imprinted with the word's "It's a Girl" or "It's a Boy." Sweet Pete's baby shower lollipops are available in white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate.
Why not surprise guests with an assortment of flavors to mark the happy occasion? You can even use these lollipops to make a baby shower display. Add ribbons to the lollipops, display them in a small colorful bucket with tissue paper, and add a bow around the bucket for the perfect centerpiece.
7. Mixed Chocolate-Dipped StrawberriesThere are few treats as decadent and sensuous as chocolate-dipped strawberries. Sweet Pete's selection of white, milk, and dark chocolate-dipped strawberries are truly irresistible and the perfect choice for an anniversary, Valentine's Day, or a birthday.
While this gourmet treat is often associated with romance, anyone can appreciate the natural, crisp sweetness of strawberries topped with all-natural chocolate. Sweet Pete's mixed chocolate-dipped strawberries includes 11 strawberries in a red box with a clear heart-shaped window. If you need to ship your gift, you may prefer another option like Pete's chocolate-dipped dried strawberries.
8. Chuao Chocolate Strawberry Waffle Gourmet Chocolate BarAre you looking for something unique for the chocolate lover in your life? Chuao Chocolatier's line of gourmet chocolate bars are sure to be a hit. This handcrafted all-natural chocolate bar features crunchy bits of waffles with tangy strawberries nestled in rich milk chocolate.
Chuao Chocolatier is an artisan chocolatier based in San Diego. All Chuao Chocolatier bars are made with ethically sourced cacao and all-natural ingredients. Other fun varieties include Salted Chocolate Crunch, Popcorn Pop Chocolate, Chocolate Potato Chip, and Chocolate Orange A Go Go.
9. Milk Chocolate-Covered BaconWhat's better than chocolate? Chocolate-covered bacon! While some would argue that chocolate and bacon can't get better on their own, Sweet Pete's chocolate-covered bacon proves they can. Chocolate-covered bacon is an American classic that turned up at the Minnesota State Fair as "Pig Lickers" in 2008 and is now making its way across the country.
This incredible duo is a sure crowd pleasure, combining the salty crunchiness of hickory smoked bacon with the sweet, creamy goodness of chocolate. This gift is a great way to surprise the bacon lover in your life and it makes a fun novelty gift for friends.
10. Make Your Own Chocolate KitWhat better gift for a chocolate lover than a kit they can use to make their very own chocolate? Sweet Pete's Make Your Own Chocolate Kit includes everything necessary to make chocolate at home.
This kit includes everything required to make 8 ounces of rich dark chocolate, including organic cocoa butter from Costa Rica, confectioner's sugar, cocoa powder, starter crystals, paper candy liners, and a temperature indicator. This fun gift is perfect for adults as well as kids.
Those Signature Peanut Butter Meltaways sure look yummy! Who am I kidding? Everything on your lists looks like it would melt in your mouth! And I am among those that absolutely love the combination between chocolate and bacon – I think it’s out of this world!
I watch the profit show Monday – Thursday, I love the show and my favorite episode is Pete’s Candy.
I am from Michigan, I am planning to visit Chicago in the next few weeks for business.
I can not wait to visit Pete’s Candy Store, I know I will have to bring an extra suit case for the purchase I am going make:)
I just saw, I guess a rerun, of the Profit.
I am so happy for you. You two deserve all the blessing you
have received. I am so happy to see good people have their dreams full-filled.
God Bless you!! May you always stay true to who you are!!
Wishing you Love, Peace & Joy Always!
Hope to someday visit your amazing shop!!
Long Island, NY
Hey, if your ever come to Long Island, let me know
your dedication reminds me of myself and would love to work for you some day.