Say Bonjour to Fall ya'll with our Harvest Dinner hosted by Candy Apple and Sweet Pete's.
Start your evening with a craft candy corn cocktail demo and tasting in Pete's Parlour, followed by a tour of the historic Sweet Pete's building. After the tour join us on the patio for a delicious family style meal peppered with both seasonal favorites and some of Chef Jamey's specialties on the porch.
Unlimited Fall Sangria
First Course (plated)
- Prosciutto, pear and gorgonzola
Followed by a Family Style Dinner:
- Spaghetti squash cornbread stuffing, country sausage, goat cheese
- Whipped potatoes
Citrus herb roasted turkey with pan gravy
- Pan seared orange blossom honey and bourbon glazed salmon
- Haricot vert and wild mushrooms
- Brussel sprouts, smoke bacon, shallots, apricots
- Salted Caramel Candy Apple Pie
- Caramel Apple Demo led by Sweet Pete
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so not only will you walk away with a decadent signature Sweet Pete's caramel apple, but with the know how to create this same deliciousness at home with a demo led by Sweet Pete himself. Plus, each guest will take home a rich Belgium chocolate turkey. We are planning this dinner early in the season, not only to welcome Fall, but so you can walk away with sweet planning tips to re-create your own festive celebration at home. *Optional unlimited Shooting Star Chardonnay and Cabernet can be added to your dinner for $15.