Sweet Pete’s is hiring! What could be sweeter than working for a company good enough to eat? Join our team as we continue to make Sweet Pete’s the sweetest destination on earth!
Sweet Pete’s, a confectionary company, began as the dream of ultimate candy lover, Pete Behringer – also known as, “Sweet Pete.” After spending over two decades confecting candy and chocolates, Pete was ready to make his own candy vision a reality, and Sweet Pete’s opened its doors in 2010. Offering hundreds of premium candies and chocolates, Sweet Pete’s mission is to provide a variety of confectionaries that can be enjoyed by all candy lovers alike, regardless of any dietary restrictions. With vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free and nut-free options, there’s no shortage of both customer cravings and satisfaction!
- Works assigned birthday parties, classes and field trips.
- Responsible for complete set up, break down, and cleanup of field trips and birthday parties.
- Provides structure and flow to birthday parties and field trips.
- Gives guided tours of the facility.
- Highly knowledgeable of candy making and classes.
- Ensure all candy making experiences are fun and educational (when appropriate).
- Ensure the achievement of individual and store goals by contributing to the enhancement and development of the business.
- Assists candymakers during demonstrations.
- Responsible for upholding all Sweet Pete’s standards.
- Responsible for the organization of education/party materials in designated rooms.
- Additional projects and responsibilities assigned based on capabilities.
- Participates in team meetings.
- Part time position
- Flexible hours, including holiday, weekends, and evenings.
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Team-player mentality
- Ability to multi task
- Enjoys working with children
- Strong candidates will have a background in teaching or working with children
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Fluent in English
Dress code: Black pants or dark jeans, close toed shoes, designated Sweet Pete’s shirt (provided), and half apron (provided).